1 Day – Emergency First Aid – Red Cross First Aid, 1 and 2 day course
Basic one-day course offering lifesaving first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills for the workplace or home. Course meets legislation requirements for provincial/territorial worker safety and insurance boards and includes the latest first aid and CPR guidelines.
- The Red Cross
- Preparing to respond
- The EMS system
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway emergencies
- Breathing and Circulation emergencies
- First aid for respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Wound care
A 60-minute Opioid Poisoning Awareness Workshop can be added to this course. In this workshop, participants will learn how they can help prevent death and disability by recognizing, accessing help, and providing care for a suspected opioid poisoning.
Includes any other content required by specific legislation
- First Aid & CPR (print and/or eBook)
- Comprehensive Guide to First Aid & CPR (eBook)
- Emergency First Aid CPR – Online (Blended only)
- Emergency First Aid certificate (digital certificate issued upon successful completion)