Respirator Fit Testing & Training
This course has been designed for all the different types of respirators. It has a theoretical portion as well as a practical portion. It meets the standards as outlined in both the CSA Standards and the Occupational Health & Safety Act. Our fit testing protocol is a qualitative one using a Portacount equipment and computerised record keeping.
- The participants understands the different types of Respiratory protection
- The donning and doffing of the respiratory equipment
- The cleaning requirements
- The proper storage of the respirators
- The use of filters and cartridges