TGH Safety Consulting – Careers
If you have experience as a Safety Coordinator / Advisor, we have an excellent opportunity for you. This senior position may require travel throughout Canada, where you will be asked to take care of the following tasks on location at a job site:
- Training in Basic Safety, Supervisory, Confined Space, Fall Protection, First Aid/CPR, WHMIS, Respirator/Fresh Air is a must
- Effectively communicate safety requirements to the workforce, peers, management and sub- contractors
- Maintain and coordinate Safety Programs and follow-up
- Perform site inspections to ensure client is in compliance with government regulations
- Perform Behaviour Based Safety Observations
- Investigate near miss reports
- Accident and Incident Investigations
- Audit and coach workers on the use of JSA’s
- Attend and monitor safety meetings and coach workers
- Perform gas tests using various equipment monitors
- Write safe work permits for Hot Work, lock- out, confined space entry, etc.
- Monitor effectiveness of permit procedures
- Perform gas testing in work area
- Being Bilingual is a definite asset, but not mandatory.
You must have a clean work record, valid driver’s licence and be physically fit to perform these tasks.