Confined Space Entry
This course was designed for the worker who will be performing work in confined spaces. The law requires any worker working inside a confined space to be trained and competent to work in that space. The course has the latest rules and regulations as outlined in the Occupational Health & Safety Act. It meets the requirements of both the local standards as well as the Act.
- Be able to identify a confined space.
- Know what hazards may exist in a confined space.
- Know why we have safe procedures to work in a confined space.
- Know how to protect yourself and your co-workers.
- Know the types of respiratory equipment that may be required.
- Recognize the importance of teamwork.