Observation Based Safety
This course was designed for companies as a base program to supplement their safety program. It is based on the American Model of OBS. It is an interactive session of videos, PowerPoint presentations and participant involvement. This course is the foundation for company safety programs to reinforce the positive approach to worker safety.
- To understand the important fundamentals of the OBS process
- To be able to define “safe” and “at risk” work behaviours
- To be able to conduct work observations
- To be able to give effective feedback to the people you’ve observed
- To use the data to improve performance
- To make Safety a way of Life