Working At Heights: Principles of Fall Protection
This course was developed to identify the requirements for the workers who will be working at height. It outlines the Ontario Regulations and the Occupational Health and Safety Act. This Course is Approved by the Chief Prevention Officer as regulated by Ontario Law for Anyone working at a height of 3 meters/ 10 feet above ground level.
- The participants shall understand and identify the 4 types of Fall Protection
- Identify Tie-off and anchorage methods
- Be able to do an inspection of fall protection equipment
- Perform the proper Donning and Doffing of the equipment
- Be able to develop a rescue plan