This course was designed to cover all the responsibilities that workers have with respect to WHMIS. It is based on the requirements of the Occupational Health & Safety Act and Regulations.
- Understand the purpose and implementation of W.H.M.I.S.
- Understand the responsibilities of Suppliers, Employers and Workers
- Understand the classes of Hazardous Materials
- Understand the Exclusions
- Understand Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Understand the Controls of Hazardous Materials
Length Of Course: 3 Hours
Recertification Needed: 1 Year